Goh Chun Lin
I am a software developer based in Singapore specializing in building cloud-first web applications and APIs. Currently I am working in the Centre of Excellence in Modelling and Simulation for Next Generation Ports at National University of Singapore as their Senior Information Technology Engineer.
I am also the tech meetup and conference co-organizer and speaker for Singapore .NET Developers Community and Azure Community Singapore. Besides sharing my software development experience in Singapore, I also participated in meetups in the following cities: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Sibu, Tokyo, Taipei, and Boston.
Topics that I covered so far are as follows.
- Reality of the Clouds - Moving Easibook System from On-Premise to Microsoft Azure;
- Azure Functions with NodeJS;
- ASP .NET Core 2;
- Logging: Doing It in ASP .NET Core and Microsoft Azure;
- Creating Docker Image from Scratch with CentOS;
- Kubernetes: dotnet.sg on Google Cloud Platform;
- UI: Avalonia, VueJS, and Pusher;
- Identity Server and Logging: Learning and Implementation;
- Entity Framework Core 2.2 and Beyond: What's Cooking?
- OCR Use Cases in Logistics Industry with Microsoft Cognitive Services;
- 當 Golang 遇上 Azure;
- Development and DevOps of Desktop Apps with .NET Core 3.0;
- Automated GUI Testing for UWP Apps using Appium and Azure DevOps;
- Personal OneDrive Music Player on Raspberry Pi with a Web-based Remote Control.