Anyone who has an an interest or passion about growing the .NET ecosystem or community can apply to become a member. Some examples of why you might want to become a member or might benefit from joining the .NET Foundation can be viewed on this page.
How to join
Click here to complete the .NET Foundation Membership Application form.
Upon approval, members will be notified with information on completing their membership. This information will come through to you via the email you have signed up with.
Note: it may take between 2 - 4 weeks for your membership request to be approved. The approval process is managed by the membership committee, who are a group of unpaid volunteers that meet on a regular schedule.
- Each .NET Foundation member can vote in the election for the Board of Directors.
- Any active member can campaign to be elected to the Board of Directors.
- Any active member can become a part of any of the .NET Foundation Committees, helping to improve the .NET Foundation and how it can support members and projects.
- You will be invited to the .NET Foundation Discord where there are opportunities to connect with other members and hear more from our sponsors.
- There are member exclusive channels on Discord that you will be given access too.